Saturday, September 29, 2012

Narration Paragraph-- LIFE


When we are growing up and feeling the serious weight of the responsibilities on our shoulder, we have the tendency to reminisce our past for this is our only form of escapade. Let me share to you glimpses of my life, these are the happenings I encountered when I was still young yet it already taught me lessons that I will never forget. I can still vividly remember how embarrassed I felt when I was in grade one when my teacher reprimanded me for being so shy and introvert. She had said a lot of things to me like having to get out of my shell and express what I want to say, and me, still having an innocent mind started to cry, though it was the time when I realized that I have to build my self-confidence and develop my potentials. When I was in 2nd year, I learned to value my loved ones the hard way, and it was when my grandmother died without me being by her side. I totally regretted the times I haven’t spent with her.  And this experience taught me to treasure the times I have with my loved ones and show them how much I care and love them while it is not yet too late for time wasted will never come back. Looking back to the life I had when I was younger molded me to become who I am today and developed my outlook in life. 

No comments:

Post a Comment