Saturday, October 11, 2014

Literature Attempts- Poems

Fiction Love
Tonight I curled up in my bed
As I picture you in my head
I’m trying so hard, I wanna be freed
But alas, got no more tears to shed.

I wonder why I fell in love
With someone as unreal as you
I wonder why I can’t forget
In my dreams you haunt me too.

Tonight I toss and turn in bed
So many thoughts swarm in my head
I know you’re just a fantasy,
I work of fiction, I might say.




Our Little World
Look to your left and to your right
This is what the world has become
A place of loneliness and fright
What can we do, what shall be done?

How can we cure our little world?
Help fade away its  misery
How can we cure our little world?
Push its hatred far away

So many people fight for power
Their hearts red with anger
So many people blind to see
The beauty in life’s simplicity.




Thank You
You saw the strength in me
When I couldn’t even see
You told me you believed in me
And that was enough to set me free.

I don’t know any other way
To offer my thanks to you
I’ve got no confidence to say
Your words inspired me to do.

I hope in time I won’t disappoint
As always in every crucial point
One day you’ll see me walking

And I’m gonna say “I did it thanks to you.”

No comments:

Post a Comment